Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Underrated Hip-Hop and Rap Singles

New hip-hop and rap songs are hard to find in my opinion because a lot of it is rather poor in quality and smaller artists have a harder time getting recognized. I enjoy many hip-hop artists but I do get rather bored of all the mainstream songs played on the radio over and over again, or the same artists always being featured week after week atop the charts mainly because of their name rather than the actual quality of their work. Below are some rap and hip-hop songs I feel are underrated and if you haven't heard will quite enjoy. There is a nice mix of various artists amongst this list and most of them have other songs I would recommend as well. So if you are looking for more rap and hip-hop look in to these artists if you haven't already.



1. Be A King - E-dubble




2. Caribou Lou - Tech N9ne




3. Colt 45 - Afroman




4. Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio




5. Good Day - Nappy Roots




6. Hood Go Crazy - Tech N9ne ft. B.O.B & 2 Chainz




7. Like Me - Jake Miller




8. Run This Town - Upper West




9. Still Not A Playa - Big Pun ft. Joe




10. Sunrise - Childish Gambino




11. Till I Get There - Lupe Fiasco




12. Tipsy - J-Kwon




These aren't just my favourite underrated hip-hop and rap songs these are some of my favourite hip-hop and rap songs. Let me know which ones you enjoyed the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment